The Best Array of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Get Behind Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Dog Leashes
If you are a dog owner, you will unquestionably wish to locate a pet dish that will function best for your puppy. Some pets gobble up too swiftly and may need a slow feeder dog bowl, while young puppies may require a shorter bowl to eat their food. The following are some points to keep in mind when choosing the correct dog bowl for your pet.
There are lots of dog bowl options from which to choose. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they are available in various shapes and sizes, enabling you to tailor the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish include: these bowls are convenient to clean, resist germs, and can typically be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Some of the advantages consist of: They are generally equipped with a non-skid bottom to help pets eat, they are incredibly durable, and safe to put in the dishwashing machine. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in special colors or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think of using an automated dog feeder for those that are gone a whole lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to reduce your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel pet bowls are commonly retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the move.
Locate the Right Dog Bowl
At Treats on a Leash in Ames, IA, we stock several dog bowl choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (515) 233-4592 to find out more!
What Ames Customers are Saying About Treats on a Leash
Treats on a leash has great options for toys and treats for dogs and cats. They carry some pet foods also. I love supporting small local businesses!
Such a cute place
They have a great selection of treats and the employees were super helpful and polite. Definitely will be back.
Treats On A Leash is the best pet store in Ames. A great local business that makes me feel so welcome. When I call, they know my name! And I know their names too. Connor and Barb both went way above and beyond to help us find the right food for our dog in her final days. In one of the hardest times in our lives, they were there for us and it is so amazing to have support from this local store in our community.
Local business with amazing, kind, and helpful owners and employees