If you are a pet parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet dish that will work best for your pet. Some pets devour too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the many sizes and shapes, permitting you to customize the pet bowl to your preferences; and they are among the most affordable choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish include these bowls being simple to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. A few of the advantages consist of usually having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in special color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to decrease your dog's chance of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are commonly retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Treats on a Leash in Ames, IA. We stock many dog dish choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (515) 233-4592 to find out more!